Looking for an easy, fun way to make your Memorial Day party really stand out? We spent some time perusing some fantastic blogs and came across some great ideas to make any party sparkle! 1. Patriotic Parfaits by Delish.com 2. American flag Mason jars by Maison dePax 3. Spray painted lawn stars by Sunset.com 4. Memorial Day cookie platter by The Bearfoot Baker 5. Fruit ice drink by Mom.me 6. Firework balloon chandelier by Colorado Balloons 7. Patriotic bandana tablecloth by My Insanity 8. Homemade pallet flag by A Lovely Place to Land We also thought that all of these ideas would be great to reuse for the 4th of July or Labor Day! If you make one great new item for each occasion, you’ll have a fun, patriotic collection of party goods in no time! We hope that you and your family and friends have a wonderful Memorial Day holiday!
St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner! As we look to celebrate this bright, cheerful Spring holiday, we thought we’d round up some simple, adorable crafts that you can do with your children or grandchildren. To accomplish this task, we perused some wonderful blogs and discovered these great ideas, perfect for spreading a little luck o’ the Irish!
Here are the great blogs where we spotted these awesome ideas:
1. St. Patrick’s Day Hat Craft from Alpha Mom
2. Fingerprint Rainbow Pot of Gold Craft For St. Patrick’s Day from Sassy Dealz
3. Rainbow Chain Craft For St. Patrick’s Day from Sassy Dealz
4. Shamrock Headband from Molly Moo
5. St. Patrick’s Day Clover Placecards from Chica and Jo
6. Shamrock Bouquet from Sweet and Lovely Crafts
We hope that you have a sham-rockin’ St. Patrick’s Day!
It’s February—the month dedicated to all things red, pink, and covered in hearts! As we count down the days until Valentine’s Day, we’re also in the mood to do some crafting! In order to accomplish this goal, we thought we’d share some really great Valentine’s Day craft ideas that we found that are perfect for showing some love to someone special in your life.
1. DIY Chalkboard Valentine Candy Box from Skip to my Lou
2. Heart Shaped Bird Feeder from No Time For Flash Cards
3. Heart Handprint Valentine Craft from The Shirleys
4. Yarn Hearts from Family Chic
5. Marbled Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies from The Novice Chef
6. Mini Heart Garland from Honey We’re Home
7. Valentine Craft: Tic Tac Toe Hearts from Alpha Mom
If you have any other heart-themed ideas or creative crafts for Valentine’s Day, feel free to leave a note in the comments! We’d love to hear from you!
Backpacks, binders and buses—oh yeah, it’s back-to-school time! Whether your child starts tomorrow or still has a couple more weeks, here are some important reminders to make life a little easier.
- Get super organized by using stylish, colorful folders to send all that required paperwork to the school office.
- Lunches: to pack or buy? If packing, check out these great sandwich ideas; if not, don’t forget the lunch money.
- Avoid a first day fashion crisis! Whether uniforms or regular clothes, review the dress code and get the first week’s wardrobe lined up and hung in the closet.
- When it comes to school supplies, most schools hand out lists, so shop around for prices and deals.
- Label, label, label! You can use a permanent marker or order fun, personalized labels to last throughout the school year.
- Gym clothes, sports uniforms, change of clothes—make sure it’s all labeled and packed. Tuck in an extra plastic bag for the dirty clothes and shoes.
- Summer reading is standard at most schools, so check that the assignment is completed and set to go!
- Backpack ready? Make sure you know the school requirements as well as the latest fashion trends for this essential item.
- Get the kids to bed! Summer is great for staying up late, but now is the time to start getting to sleep—and waking up—earlier.
- Finally, create a printable card at home and tuck it in your child’s lunch or backpack just to let them know you’re thinking of them on their first day. It will make them smile!
Did you wake up inspired today? For many, Saturday is a day to tidy up the house and work on any outstanding projects before hitting the town for a night out. Here is a great DIY project we love, brought to us by Claire of Fellow Fellow. It’s a great idea to add a little home decor in a creative way. So once the sweeping and dusting are done, give this fun project a try!