St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner! As we look to celebrate this bright, cheerful Spring holiday, we thought we’d round up some simple, adorable crafts that you can do with your children or grandchildren. To accomplish this task, we perused some wonderful blogs and discovered these great ideas, perfect for spreading a little luck o’ the Irish!
Here are the great blogs where we spotted these awesome ideas:
1. St. Patrick’s Day Hat Craft from Alpha Mom
2. Fingerprint Rainbow Pot of Gold Craft For St. Patrick’s Day from Sassy Dealz
3. Rainbow Chain Craft For St. Patrick’s Day from Sassy Dealz
4. Shamrock Headband from Molly Moo
5. St. Patrick’s Day Clover Placecards from Chica and Jo
6. Shamrock Bouquet from Sweet and Lovely Crafts
We hope that you have a sham-rockin’ St. Patrick’s Day!