Last week one of our incredibly talented Christmas card editors, Courtney Rabideau, shared some great tips on what to write in a Christmas card. We’re hoping it got you in the Christmas spirit and ready to write out those Christmas cards!
We know a lot of people struggle with finding the right message to hand-write on their Christmas cards, so we wanted to offer up some additional suggestions for lovely Christmas card sayings. Courtney was kind enough to oblige us and put together some great suggestions.
Here are some lovely Christmas card sayings, perfect for hand-writing on any holiday card:
- “Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry and bright.”
- “This time of year, I’m especially grateful for people like you.”
- “Hope you and your family are doing well this holiday season.”
- “Merry Christmas and continued happiness into the beginning of a new year.”
- “Having you makes the holidays even more special.”
- “Celebrating people like you this Christmas.”