From all of us here at American Greetings, we wanted to wish you a happy, blessed St. Patrick’s Day!
St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner! As we look to celebrate this bright, cheerful Spring holiday, we thought we’d round up some simple, adorable crafts that you can do with your children or grandchildren. To accomplish this task, we perused some wonderful blogs and discovered these great ideas, perfect for spreading a little luck o’ the Irish!
Here are the great blogs where we spotted these awesome ideas:
1. St. Patrick’s Day Hat Craft from Alpha Mom
2. Fingerprint Rainbow Pot of Gold Craft For St. Patrick’s Day from Sassy Dealz
3. Rainbow Chain Craft For St. Patrick’s Day from Sassy Dealz
4. Shamrock Headband from Molly Moo
5. St. Patrick’s Day Clover Placecards from Chica and Jo
6. Shamrock Bouquet from Sweet and Lovely Crafts
We hope that you have a sham-rockin’ St. Patrick’s Day!
St. Patrick’s Day is this weekend! Are you ready? Get in the mood by throwing an Irish party – green everything of course! From place settings to favors, have fun mixing in green wherever you can. If it’s too last minute to put a party together then try picking out a few green pieces to wear on this super-fun holiday. If you don’t want to wear head-to-toe green, try a pop of color with a green scarf. May the luck of the Irish be with you, and spread that luck by sending a St. Patrick’s Day eCard to friends and family!