Ecards : Gift Cards
My recipient didn't get the ecard I sent and it had a gift card attached.
If the ecard including the top retailer gift card was not received by your recipient and the Outbox shows it was delivered, then it's most likely that the recipient's email client routed it to their spam or junk folder. Please have the recipient check these folders. Even if they've previously received ecards from you, it may have been routed there.
To verify that the ecard was sent, check the Outbox in your account.
- Sign in to your AmericanGreetings.com membership and click on the "my account" link at the top of the page.
- Click on Outbox.
- Locate the ecard in the Outbox. These are organized by month.
If the ecard has been sent, you can resend it two different ways.
- Forward the confirmation e-mail you received from AmericanGreetings.com to your recipient. You received this when you sent the ecard.
- If you don't have the confirmation e-mail, click on View to the right of the ecard thumbnail in the Outbox. Copy the URL from the address bar that opens the ecard and paste this into a regular e-mail to your recipient.
- Either method will allow your recipient to see the ecard and redeem the gift.