Ecards : Gift Cards
Can I cancel a Pre-Scheduled eCard that had a top retailers gift card attached?
You can cancel the eCard from being delivered as you had scheduled, but the top retailer gift card can not be cancelled. Gift cards are to be treated like cash, and as such, once purchased are non-refundable.
In this situation you will need to cancel the scheduled ecard with the directions below, and then contactAmericanGreetings.com customer support so that they can assist you either accessing your top retailer gift card or sending it to someone else.
To Cancel a Scheduled eCard:
- Sign into your AmericanGreetings.com membership here.
- Hover over My AG at the top of our website. Click on Outbox.
- Locate the email address of the recipient of the eCard and gift card. Remember that for Pre-Scheduled cards you will have to go to the month the card is to be delivered to find it.
- There will be a cancel link that you can click to cancel the delivery of the eCard.
- Click on the red 'Yes, Cancel the ecard' button to cancel delivery of the eCard.