As a paid member of AmericanGreetings.com, you can edit an ecard that is pre-scheduled up to 24 hours before delivery. Please follow these directions.
Note that scheduled ecards that include a Gift Card cannot be edited.
Video Ecards that are scheduled for future delivery will not have the "edit" button available. You would want to cancel the scheduled video ecard and go through the sending process for a new video ecard.
- Sign in to your membership at AmericanGreetings.com.
- Click on the "my account" link at the top of the page and then select "scheduled ecards" from the list on the left side of the screen. Scheduled ecards are organized by month. You can access the correct month from the 'choose a date to view' dropdown box on the page.
- Locate the ecard you wish to edit.
- Click on the 'edit' button under the thumb image.
- The "personalize & send" page allows you to make any changes to the originally scheduled ecard just as if you were creating your ecard again. Please note however, that you are unable to add multiple recipients. You can change the recipient, but you would need to resend the ecard to include additional recipients.
- Click "send your ecard" button at the end of Step 3 to resend your ecard.