Ecards : Pre-scheduled Ecards
How to send a pre-scheduled ecard
Don't miss another birthday, anniversary, or holiday again! As a paid member of AmericanGreetings.com, you can pre-schedule your ecards for sending by e-mail up to one year in advance.
In order to pre-schedule an ecard, please sign in to your AmericanGreetings.com membership and follow these directions:
- Select the ecard you would like to send and click the "personalize & send" button.
- Add your personal message in Step 1 and select a gift card or membership, if you wish, in Step 2.
- At Step 3, add your recipient's name and e-mail address.
- Look for "Deliver this ecard." Select the month, day and year from the pull-down menus. You may also use the calendar located to the right of the pull-down menus. The calendar has an arrow located at the top right to navigate to future months. When you click on the date you wish the ecard to be sent, the calendar will automatically close.
- When you have selected the desired delivery date, click "send your ecard." You will receive a confirmation e-mail. The ecard will be delivered just after 12:00 a.m. EST on the date selected.
Please note that you can check your Outbox for pre-scheduled ecards. Put your mouse over the "my ag" link at the top of our website and select "outbox." The Outbox is organized by month. Use the dropdown box at the top of the page to select the month the ecard is to be sent. You will find a thumbnail of the ecard, the recipient?s e-mail address, the target delivery date and options to view, edit or cancel the ecard.
Please note that ecards posted to Facebook or sent to mobile applications cannot be pre-scheduled.