Ecards : Pre-scheduled Ecards
How do I pre-schedule a Postcard?
Don't miss another birthday, anniversary, or holiday again! As a paid member of Americangreetings.com, you can pre-schedule Postcards for sending by email up to one year in advance.
In order to pre-schedule a Postcard, please sign in to your Americangreetings.com membership and follow these directions. Postcards can be found here.
- Select the Postcard you would like to send and click the "send through e-mail" button.
- Add your personal message in Step 1.
- At Step 2, add your recipient's name and e-mail address.
- Look for "delivery this ecard" below your name and e-mail address.
- Select the month, day and year from the pull-down menus. You may also use the calendar (small grid) located to the right of the pull-down menus. The calendar has an arrow located at the top right to navigate to future months. When you click on the date you wish the Postcard to be sent, the calendar will automatically close.
- You can preview the Postcard by clicking the "Preview your ecard" button. If a change is necessary, click the "Edit" button.
- If the Postcard is ready to send, click the "Send your ecard" button. The Postcard will be delivered just after 12:00 a.m. EST on the selected date.
Please note that you can check your Outbox for the pre-scheduled postcards. Put your mouse over the "my ag" at the top of our website and select "Outbox". The Sent eCards is organized by month. Use the dropdown box at the top of the page to select the month the ecard is to be sent. Under "eCards Scheduled to be Sent", you will find the order date, target delivery date, the e-mail address of the recipient and options to View or Edit/Cancel.
Please note that Postcards posted to Facebook cannot be pre-scheduled.