Personalized Paper Cards : Creating Cards
Can I use my Facebook photos on Cardstore products?
You sure can! Simply follow the steps below to add your Facebook photo a card.
- Click on the photo bin within your project and select to upload your images from Facebook by clicking the "Facebook" button in the window that appears. If you are not signed into Facebook, you will be prompted to do so at this time.
- A popup window will appear so that you can grant the Cardstore website access to the photos you are using from your Facebook account. (This does not include photos you have been tagged in.)
- Select the photos you wish to use then click the "upload image" button to have them added to your Cardstore account.
Important Notes on Photo Quality for Facebook Photos:
- Photos uploaded to Facebook prior to September 2010 will not have a high enough resolution to be printed.
- For best results, when uploading Photos with your computer be sure to use Facebook's high resolution uploader. Selecting low resolution will result in poor print quality.
- Photos taken with older mobile devices are often not of a high enough quality to be printed.