Site Info : Address Book
How do I send an ecard using an email address in my address book?
To send an ecard using your address book:
- First make sure that you are signed in as a free account or premium member.
- Select the ecard that you would like to send.
- Click "personalize & send".
- If you type a letter into the recipient email address field, you should receive an auto-fill feature that will populate a drop-down menu with all of the contacts in your address book that begin with that letter. You can select a contact from that list by clicking on the contact.
- Keeping in mind that the auto-fill feature is only one way to select an email address, here are some additional options: From the personalization page, click on Americangreetings.com under the "Import from an Address Book", A drop-down menu should appear listing all of your contacts.
- From the drop-down menu, you can select any contact(s) to send your ecard to by clicking on the box to the left of their information.
- After you have selected your recipients, click on the "add" button on the lower right-hand corner of the box.
Now you are ready to finish the personalization of your ecard.
* Please be aware that you will not able to make changes to your address book by clicking the link on the "Personalize your ecard" page when sending an ecard.