Site Info : Address Book
How can I import my addresses from my Outlook?
To download from Microsoft Outlook you will first need to create a .CSV file
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Go to the File menu and select Import and Export
- Select "Export to a file", then click Next
- Select Comma Separated Values (Windows), then click Next
- Select Contacts folder, then click Next
- Click Browse and choose a name for the file and a location where it will be saved (note which folder you saved it in and what filename
you saved it as)
- Click the Next button
- Click the Finish button
- Import into address book by clicking Browse and select the .CSV file you created
- Once you have located the file, click the submit button to upload.