Site Info : Address Book
How can I import my addresses from my Outlook Express?
To download from Microsoft Outlook Express, you will first need to create a .CSV file
- Open Microsoft Outlook Express
- Go to the "File" menu and select "Export"
- Select "Address Book"
- For file type choose "Text File (Comma Separated Values)."
- Click the "Export" button
- Choose a name for the file and a location where the file will be saved
- Click the "Next" button
- Check which fields you wish to export (select all boxes)
- Click "Finish
- Import into address book by clicking Browse and select the .CSV file you created
- Once you have located the file, click the submit button to upload.