Coupon Book Cover: Just-for-Her Coupons Emily, because I'm truly grateful for the many things you do! Coupon 1: Redeem for one night of controlling the remote, even if it means making me watch a chick flick. Coupon 2: Redeem for one really disgusting household chore, ranging from getting rid of a spider, to unclogging a toilet. Coupon 3: Redeem for one compliment delivered with extreme sincerity and a loving gaze. Coupon 4: Redeem for one soothing massage given by a sexy man. (But only if the sexy man is me.) Coupon 5: Use them any time you want, as much as you desire. It really doesn't matter 'cause they never do expire!
You'll Need: 8.5" x 11" paper, preferably card stock. Scissors. Stapler, or hole punch and string or yarn.
- Click on Personalize and Create a Card to open the Workspace.
- Personalize the text.
- Click Print to send your finished Coupons to the printer.
- Cut out each coupon.
- Stack coupons in a neat pile, with coupon cover on top.
- If using staples to bind coupons and cover together, staple coupons and cover along the left side of the pile.
- If using string to bind coupons and cover together, punch a hole in the upper left corner of the pile, and thread and tie string or yarn through the hole.
Print your project on scrap paper first to check the alignment, spelling, and overall look of the project.