Create & Print special Coupon Books for an extra special gift.
You'll Need: 8.5 x 11 paper, preferably card stock. Scissors. Stapler, or hole punch and string or yarn.
- Click on Personalize and Print Your Project to open the Workspace.
- Personalize the text.
- Click Print to send your finished Coupons to the printer.
- Cut out each coupon.
- Stack coupons in a neat pile, with coupon cover on top.
- If using staples to bind coupons and cover together, staple coupons and cover along the left side of the pile.
- If using string to bind coupons and cover together, punch a hole in the upper left corner of the pile, and thread and tie string or yarn through the hole.
Print your project on scrap paper first to check the alignment, spelling, and overall look of the project.