Simply put, birthdays are special. If they weren’t, we wouldn’t talk about them so much, but who hasn’t been in the position of not knowing exactly what to add to a birthday greeting? We’ve written posts about what to write in a birthday card before, but it continues to be a tough thing to figure out, and it never fails that writer’s block will strike the minute you try to be creative – especially if you’re trying to find words for a specific kind of greeting.
Today, we’re talking about religious birthday cards. You want to share a special birthday wish, but also incorporate meaningful words that capture the faith and devotion this special person takes pride in. Pairing birthday quotes, religious quotes and even Bible verses can be just the addition you’re looking for. Try adding one of our favorites to your next greeting and please share some of your personal favorite quotes with us in the comments section below.
Send one of your favorite ecards today!
In the mood board: Wonderful You ecard from American Greetings
- “You have filled my heart with great joy.
It is greater than the joy of people
who have lots of grain and fresh wine.”
(Psalm 4:7, NIrV)
- “This is the day
which the Lord has made;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
(Psalm 118:24, NASB)
- “Dear friend,
I pray that you
may enjoy good health
and that all may go well with you,
even as your soul
is getting along well.”
(3 John 1:2, NIV)
- “For we are God’s masterpiece.
He has created us anew in Christ Jesus,
so we can do the good things
He planned for us long ago.”
(Ephesians 2:10, NLT)
- May the good Saints protect you and bless you today, and may troubles ignore you each step of the way_Irish Blessing
- The more praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate._ Author Unknown
- Your existence is my life is proof that God really loves me. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way. _Author Unknown