Halloween is always such a fun holiday for everyone—both kids and adults! It’s all about pumpkins and cider, decorations and parties, dressing up and trick-or-treating, and lots and lots of candy. Frankly, what’s not to like?! But year after year, people seem to agonize over what they’re going to dress up as this time. More often than not, they’re looking for something simple and inexpensive, but also unique.
The editors at American Greetings have checked out some really great ideas online and want to share them with you now. These adult Halloween costumes are not only easy DIY projects, they’re also pretty creative and fun. Happy Halloween, everyone!
1. Flight Attendant Costume by What I Wore
2. Pineapple Costume by Studio DIY
3. Jellyfish Costume by Martha Stewart
4. Mary Poppins & Bert Costumes by Say Yes
5. Rosie the Riveter Costume by What I Wore
6. Flo from Progressive Insurance Costume by Girl Loves Glam
7. Popcorn Costume by Studio DIY
8. Roy Lichtenstein Painting Costume by Anna Marie
9. Frida Kahlo Costume by The House that Lars Built
Will you be dressing up for Halloween? What will you be?