Valentine’s Day is almost here, but are you still wondering what to get the men in your life? Well, whether it’s your true love, your best bud, or that guy you’ve had your eye on, we’ve got some great valentine gifts ideas:
Heartfelt: Of course he knows you love him, but reminding him is important, too.
- Romantic Hidden Messages: Stay close to his heart by putting a little love note in his collar or tie. Or, you can fill your bedroom (his car or office will work, too) with red balloons, but first write little messages about what you love about him, or favorite memories and put them inside each of the balloons.
- Creative DIY Gifts for Him: We could all use a pick-me-up every now and again. If you really want to celebrate him this Valentine’s Day, think outside the box of chocolates and consider giving a gift with meaning.
Flirty: Some gifts are perfect, whether you’ve been together a long time or are in that “what if?” stage.
- Custom Bouquets: And, no it’s not about the flowers. There are liquor and cigar bouquets, and even roses made out of rolled bacon–yep,what guy doesn’t love bacon! This idea also works for male friends and relatives, too– try turning their favorite tools—from brushes to screwdrivers—into a manly arrangement.
- Homemade Fortune Cookies: It’s a tasty way to customize your wishes–make them innocent, inspiring, or downright risqué.
Fun, Fun, Fun: These ideas can be tailor-made for all the great guys in your life and are sure to create lots of happiness, laughter and love!
- Lottery Cards: Whether the receiver is your dad or your husband, he’ll have fun reading the personalized prizes beneath the silver scratch-offs.
- Singing Telegram: Think outside the box and surprise him with a personalized song or poem performed by any number of star attractions such as cupid, the goddess of love or perhaps, a pink gorilla.
Finally, don’t forget to include a card. After all, Valentine’s Day is all about love—all types—so let those great guys know just how you feel about them!