When it comes to gift presentation, everyone wants to stand out with super creative, but super easy gift wrapping ideas. Blogs and Pinterest are filled with great ways to punch up a simple bag or plain paper with everything from washi tape and glitter to office supplies and ribbon details. It’s said that pretty package actually enhances the perceived value of a gift, but we tend to believe that it also shows the birthday guy or girl that you took the extra time to show that you care and wanted to give them something perfectly personalized.
We perused tons of beautiful, creative embellishments and pulled together some of our favorites that are equal parts easy and adorable.
Here they are! The coolest birthday gift wrapping ideas from across the web!
1. Easy Rainbow Ribbon Gift Wrap Tutorial by Tikkido
2. DIY Washi Tape Wrapping Paper on Poppytalk (Guest DIY by Marisa of Omiyage)
3. Small Gift Bags by Craft and Creativity
4. Woven Paper Gift Topper by Minieco.co.uk
5. A Rainbow of Color by The Twinery
6. Brown Paper Packages by Homemade Ginger
7. Tissue Paper Flower by 33 Shades of Green
8. Gift Wrap Ideas: DIY Confetti Bags by Mod Podge Rocks
What’s your best gift wrap tip to make your present really stand out? We’d love to hear in the comments! Also, check out our Gift Wrap Ideas Pinterest board!