1. Bring out his inner comic: Sick in the Head, by Judd ApatowThis is a great choice if your husband hasn’t had a chance to dig into a good book recently. Full of interviews from Mel Brooks and Steve Martin, to Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer, the book gives a glimpse inside the world of this self-proclaimed comedy nerd.
2. Never lose the keys again: Tile
Nothing is off limits to lose in a busy household. Between getting kids out the door to the million places they need to go, business trips, or just trips to the grocery store, there are a lot of things that can go missing. Tile is a tiny Bluetooth tracker and easy-to-use app that finds everyday items in seconds—like your phone, keys, and wallet.
3. For the dad who values time: Timex Watch
Even though we rely on our smart phones for everything today, there’s still something classic about a good ‘ol fashion wrist watch. This Timex model is casual, and allows his personality to shine through with a plethora of strap choices – from rugged leather, to bright nylon patterns.
4. For the binge-watching Dad: Harmony Universal Remote
We have more options than ever when it comes to television – Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV, etc; and they all come with their own remote. Sifting through the pile of remotes to find the right one can be pretty annoying when you’re just trying to relax after a long day. That’s why the Harmony universal remote is great gift idea; it allows you to bring all options together in one, easy-to-use device.
5. Moscow Mule Mugs: Things Remembered
Moscow Mules are making a comeback as one of the most popular drink choices. Jump on the band wagon by gifting him 100% copper mugs – the historically accurate way to enjoy this delicious drink. Make the mugs truly his own by personalizing them, and complete the gift with the ingredients needed to make a couple rounds.
6. Keeping him well groomed: Dollar Shave Club
If your husband is always adding razors to the shopping list, this is a great choice. Select a type of blade, ranging from $1-$9, and have a supply sent to your door every month. Each one comes with a free compatible handle, and it’s simple to upgrade or downgrade blade types. He’ll never have an excuse not to have a smooth face again.