It’s February—the month dedicated to all things red, pink, and covered in hearts! As we count down the days until Valentine’s Day, we’re also in the mood to do some crafting! In order to accomplish this goal, we thought we’d share some really great Valentine’s Day craft ideas that we found that are perfect for showing some love to someone special in your life.
1. DIY Chalkboard Valentine Candy Box from Skip to my Lou
2. Heart Shaped Bird Feeder from No Time For Flash Cards
3. Heart Handprint Valentine Craft from The Shirleys
4. Yarn Hearts from Family Chic
5. Marbled Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies from The Novice Chef
6. Mini Heart Garland from Honey We’re Home
7. Valentine Craft: Tic Tac Toe Hearts from Alpha Mom
If you have any other heart-themed ideas or creative for Valentine’s Day crafts, feel free to leave a note in the comments! We’d love to hear from you!