Avast, me hearties!
Talk Like A Pirate Day be celebrated on September 19, ‘n ye ‘would-be’ buccaneers best learn t’speak th’ lingo. If ye reckon that jus’ sayin’ “arrr” at the’ end o’ every sentence will fill yer sails and float yer ship–recon again, landlubber! It’ll jus’ get ye tossed o’erboard!
So don’t settle fer bein’ an imitation pirate—be authentic ‘n colorful like a real swashbucklin’ scallywag o’ th’ sea! Lookey here fer some official Pirate Talk tips:
- Ye be needin’ t’ be rigged up wit a Pirate name—get yer’s here!
- Change yer Facbookin’ language t’ “Pirate”, ye’ landlubbers!
- Send all ya scallywags an “Arr!” with a pirate ecard.
- Wearin’ a eye patch will make ye’ more feared than th’ black spot.
- A pirate without a crew is bereft indeed! Assemble yer mates and get loaded to the gunwalls with pirates grogg of rum, pineapple juice, coconut juice, or what’ere ye’ scallywags can muster.
- Talk wi’ yer hands as much as ye tongue, as pirates be loud and animated. Just be careful wavin’ that hook around… ye could put n’ eye out!
Now get to celebratin’ talk like a pirate day! ARRR!