Gallery W presents the selected artists of the 40th Annual American Greetings Fine Art Show. This exhibition offers an opportunity to recognize the personal inspiration and creative mastery displayed by the American Greetings visual and literary professionals.
The Opening Reception will take place on November 14th from 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM, and the show runs through January 9th.
Hope to see you there!
Artificial Horizon now open in Gallery W
Artificial Horizon, the upcoming exhibit at Gallery W, the public art gallery located on the ground floor of American Greetings Creative Studios world headquarters, will showcase the works of two Cleveland-based artists: painter Matthew Kolodziej and installation artist David Biro. Kolodziej is a professor at the Myers School of Art, University of Akron and his work has been shown in galleries and museums around the country and abroad, including group exhibitions at the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Rockford Art Museum, the Akron Art Museum, and the Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland. Biro is the founder of Cle Dzn Studios, and his large-scale sculptures have shown locally at Ingenuity Fest, Brite Winter Fest, and the Odeon.
Associates and the public are invited to the opening reception from 5 - 7 p.m. on Thursday, September 12th, where you can meet the artists and enjoy complimentary beverages, light appetizers, and live music.
The show runs through November 7th.
November 14, 2019 - January 9, 2020 - American Greetings Annual Fine Art Show
January 16 - March 12, 2020 - TBD
- September 5 - November 7 - Artificial Horizon Matthew Kolodziej, David Biro
- July 11 - August 2 - Harmonious Domains: Stephanie Craig, Hilary Gent, Todd Leech
- May 2 - June 27 - Tightly Unwound: Jen Craun, Dana Oldfather, Stephen Yusko
- March 7 - April 25 - Memories in Transition: Libby Chaney, Alice Kiderman
- January 17 – February 28 - Intrinsic Momentum: Hilder Asgeirsdottir Johsson, Isabel Farnsworth, Rebecca Cross
- Sept. 14 - Nov. 9 - 39th Annual American Greetings Fine Art Show
- July 19 - Aug. 30 - Intimate Realms: Western Reserve Historical Society + Christi Birchfield
- March 29 - May 11 - Intimate Grandeur: Freddy Hill + Marilyn Farinacci + Bruce Checefsky
- May 24 - July 13 - Conformity and Chaos: Jenniffer Omaitz + Corrie Slawson
- Feb. 1 - March 23 - IN A MOMENT: Works by 5 contemporary artists, Mark Sudduth, Brent Marshall, Robert Colby, Glass Show + Nancy McEntee
- Dec. 7, 2017 - Jan. 26 - Observed & Imagined: Works by Eva Kwong and Eric Rippert
- Nov. 3 - Dec. 1 - Slow Seductions: Works by Eric Rippert and Eva Kwong
- Sept. 15 - Oct. 27 - 38th Annual American Greetings Fine Art Show
- July 6 - Aug. 25 - Constructions: Works by Barry Underwood, Sarah Kabot, Joseph Minek and Jerry Birchfield
- May 4 - June 30 - Splendid Dissonance: Monumental Works by George Kozmon and Loren Naji
- March 2 – April 28 - Divergent Explorations: Works by 5 contemporary artists, Lane Cooper, Dan Tranberg, Ben Grasso, Tony Ingrisano and Scott Stibich
- Jan. 5 – Feb. 23 - A Curve of Color: Art and Fashion, of Samuel Butnik and Bonnie Cashin