As a member, you can add a gift or a gift card to many of the ecards on AmericanGreetings.com. To attach a gift to an ecard, please be sure you are signed in to your membership and follow these steps:
- Select an ecard you would like to send and click the "personalize and send" button to the right of the ecard.
- On the "personalize & send your ecard" page, enter your personal message to the recipient.
- After you have entered your message, you will move on to step two, "add a gift."If you choose to add a gift, you will have the option to browse gifts and gift cards from leading retailers after you address your ecard and select a delivery date.
- Enter your recipient's name, email address and delivery date to send the ecard.
- Click the "select gift & send ecard" button to proceed to the next screen where you can select and purchase the top retailer gift or gift card you would like to include.
- Select the gender and age of your recipient to help you find the perfect gift. You will also have the option to search or further refine gifts by price and retailer.
- Once you select a gift, you will be prompted to enter your billing information to process your gift purchase. You can choose to pay with credit card or PayPal.
- Click "pay and send" to send your ecard and gift! If you change your mind, you can choose to cancel your gift order by selecting 'return to personalize ecard'
Your recipient will receive an email with a link where they can pick up the ecard and redemption information for their gift. If you selected to receive a notification, you will also receive a confirmation email.
When your recipient opens their ecard and redeems their gift, they'll enter their own shipping address and they can even make changes to the gift before it's shipped. (Gift cards will be emailed with the ecard.)
If you have questions about redeeming your gift, please see the information provided by the retailer.
If you have questions regarding the ecard you sent or received, please contact AmericanGreetings.com customer support for help.