Please contact the recipient directly and make sure they received the ecard. Be sure to ask them to check their spam or junk email folders in their email client for an email from AmericanGreetings.com.
If the recipient is not able to locate the ecard in the spam or junk folder, verify that your ecard was sent to the correct email address. If you need to edit the email address, you can resend the ecard and gift from your account by following the instructions below:
- Make sure you are signed into your American Greetings membership.
- Select the "my account" link at the top of the screen.
- Click on "sent ecards" from the navigation.
- Find the ecard you sent with the attached gift.(Make sure the correct month is displayed in the drop-down.)
- If the recipient has not picked up the ecard, you will see the option to click "resend gift & ecard."
- This will take you to the ecard personalization page where you can edit your recipient's information and resend your ecard and gift.