Get ready for the shark extravaganza!
Whether you're a fan of the great white shark, the whale shark, or just watching that show that does not actually take place in a shark tank, we've got your shark cards right here.
- Sharks have skeletons made of rubbery cartilage.
- Different types of sharks have different shapen teeth that are diet specific.
- Baby sharks are called pups.
- Soon after birth, sharks pups swim away to fend for themselves.
- About one human a year is killed by a shark.
- More humans are killed by hornets, bees and wasps each year than by sharks.
- Sharks predate dinosaurs by some 200 million years
Hello, chum! Nothing FISHY here, JAWS thought I'd send you a FIN-tastic little COD. I guess that makes me a COD SHARK! Whether you're a BUOY or a GILL, you can have PUN with me. The shark who says what you want it to!
Say it with sharks
When you can't find just the right words to express your admiration, love or gratitude, why not let one of these cute little guys say it for you.
More summer fun
If you're reading way down here, something tells me you're a shark person. We at AmericanGreetings.com share your passion about the elasmobranch fish with the cartilaginous skeleton. Phrases like caudal fin and dorsal position are right in your wheelhouse. Respect the shark.