- Print At Home
Buy Greeting Cards, Party Supplies, Gift Wrap and More!
There's something about the bond between a father and a daughter that is truly special. This Father's Day, treat Dad to something he'll love, but go the extra step of planning the day around the gift. If you get him tickets to a baseball game, go with him and spend the day together at the ballpark. If neither of you are big chefs, step outside both your comfort zones and take a cooking class. All of these ideas are not only things that he'll love, but they're memories in the making!
1. Movie Buff Dad: Roku Streaming Stick One of the best features about the Roku Streaming Stick is that it's portable. Dad can watch all his favorite TV shows and movies on any HDTV in the house, and he can also take it to a friend's house to show it off or take it on vacation to get the most of his R&R time. There's also an easy-to-use app that allows for private listening when headphones are plugged in. This is a great gift for any movie buff dad!
2. Sentimental Dad: Personalized gift Dad's do a lot for their children and don't always get the recognition they deserve. A great way to show Dad you care this Father's Day is by creating a personalized gift that says how much you appreciate all he does.
3. Caffeinated Dad:Mr. Coffee Optimal Brew 10-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker If dad loves coffee, or maybe just can't seem to finish a pot before it gets cold, the Mr. Coffee Optimal Brew 10-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker is truly a dream come true. The Just-Brewed Thermal Carafe will hold temperature and fresh flavor for hours, and dad can even take the pot with him to his office or while he's working outside for the day. No more burnt or cold coffee makes for one happy dad!
4. Paparazzi Dad: Polaroid Zip Printer If your dad is constantly capturing life with photos, the Polaroid Zip Printer is a great gift for Father's Day. This compact printer can print pictures directly from your phone or tablet in a lightning-fast 60 seconds — perfect for any busy dad. And he'll love the throwback, old-school Polaroid camera vibe of instant pictures.
5. Foodie Dad: Cooking class at Sur la Table Everyone is looking for the "perfect gift" for dad, but sometimes perfect doesn't necessary mean it needs to be wrapped with a big bow. Sometimes the perfect gift can just be spending time with him. So if your dad enjoys cooking — or just eating in general — why not take a cooking class together? You won't only be creating great food from scratch; you'll also be making perfect memories.
6. Sports Dad: Go to a baseball game It's summer! Enjoy the weather and time with dad by treating him to a baseball game. Many parks have fireworks or other promotional giveaways around Father's Day to add to the fun. And nothing says, "Thanks for everything, Dad," like a hot dog and beer. Win or lose, this is a great gift for dad.
Give every dad you know a special Father’s Day treat and surprise them with fun and meaningful ecards that you can send, share in seconds. See More
From your printer straight to their hearts! Print your own cards for the dads in your life complete with favorite photos and personal messages, too. See More