Father’s Day is right around the corner, and instead of the ordinary go-to’s like ties and gift cards, go the extra mile this year and get something Dad will truly enjoy. We have some great ideas that are a bit outside of the box and allow you to get involved so you can spend some quality time together.
1. For the dad in need of relaxation: Do Good Hammock Dads work hard and need some rest and relaxation. This hammock is made to fit one or two people to soak up some sunshine. Equipped with a nylon carrying case, it’s also easy to take on the go.
2. For the health conscious dad: High Tech Water Bottle Make sure he stays well hydrated with this techy water bottle for the health conscious dad. This smart water bottle uses sounds and LED lights to keep track of water intake andencourage hydration throughout the day. The spill-proof bottle also has a hands free clip which is perfect for the active dad.
3. For the on-the-go dad: Portable, Splash-Proof Speakers Whether he is camping, doing yard work or relaxing on the beach, this portable, splash-proof speaker is a great gift for dads who are on the move. Small enough to fit into your pocket or bag, the Omaker M4 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Speaker can play music for up to 12 hours. This speaker allows dad to relax and listen to some tunes wherever he goes.
4. For the dad who has everything: Subscription Box Struggling to find your dad the right gift this year? The Bespoke Post subscription box is a great option for the dads who have it all. This box can be given one time or as a subscription, and you also have the option of picking out the boxes for Dad or allowing him to pick his own. All subscription and gift boxes are limited editions and revolve around a central theme. Boxes from Bespoke Post include ties, whiskey, grilling sets, shaving kits and more. Even if your dad has everything, you’ll be able to find a unique and thoughtful gift.
5. For the grill master dad: Grilling Collection Set Barbecue season is here, somake sure Dad is ready to fire up the grill. The grilling collection set from Mouth.com includes two different BBQ sauce flavors, a coffee dry rub, garlic spread and marinade, and chimichurri sauce. Dads will be so excited to receive this gift that they may end up grilling out for their very own Father’s Day barbecue!
6. For the beer-loving dad: Beer-Making Kit
This is the perfect gift for the dad who enjoys a cold beverage. The beer-making kit is ideal for beginners and comes with all the necessities to brew your own beer at home. The kit is also reusable and easily may become a new hobby for Dad.
Give every dad you know a special Father’s Day treat and surprise them with fun and meaningful ecards that you can send, share in seconds.
From your printer straight to their hearts! Print your own cards for the dads in your life complete with favorite photos and personal messages, too.