Our SmashUpTM cards have been experiencing technical difficulties within the Safari Browser. While our developers work on a resolution, we suggest using the Google Chrome Browser, or downloading our free SmashUpsTM App from the Apple App Store.
If you would like to continue using your Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or Mac, we suggest clearing your cache using the following steps.
iPhone and iPad:
- First go to Settings -> tap on Safari
- Safari -> tap on Advanced towards the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on Website Data -> then enter “imgag.com” into the Search Box.
- Swipe left on the “imgag.com” entry and then tap Delete.
- With Safari open, first go to Preferences under the Safari dropdown towards the top of your screen.
- Select Privacy -> click Manage Website Data
- Enter “imgag.com” in the Search Box.
- Click on the “imgag.com” entry and then click on the Remove button.
The American Greetings new SmashUp app is also available for download on the App Store or in Google Play. The SmashUp app allows you to send Celebrity and Talking SmashUp cards from your mobile device!
For more information, please visit our SmashUp page: https://www.americangreetings.com/smashups
For Apple devices, you can download the SmashUps app from the App Store here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/smashups/id1441317717
ONLY IF NEEDED: For Android devices, your can download the SmashUps app in the Google Play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smashups
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have this resolved shortly. Thank you for your patience.