What to write in a love card
Words from the heart. They tell of your deepest feelings…your warmest thoughts…your innermost emotions. That’s exactly what the person you love wants to hear, and exactly what you probably want to share with them, too. But how to begin?
Just remember one thing: It’s so much more beautiful and meaningful when you add a personal love card message that talks directly and specifically to that special someone in your life.
Still think you need just a little help coming up with a romantic card saying to include in your love card? We’re sure happy to help.
Here are some ideas that may be just what you need to let the love of your life know exactly how you feel.
- You’re the most wonderful thing that’s ever happened to me. Ever.
- You had me at hello…and forever.
- You’re my paradise and utopia, all rolled up into one.
- I’ll love you ’til the end of time.
- What matters most to me is you, and only you.
- I never want to stop loving you…and never will.
- The reality of loving you is far better than any of my dreams.
- My heart skips a beat every time I’m with you.
Messages to send with flowers
- You light up my world.
- For the love of my life.
- You’ve made all my dreams come true.
- The world’s a more beautiful place because of you.
We hope these sentiments will help you find the perfect way to say, “I love you.”
In addition to writing for American Greetings, Maria Isabella is also an award-winning cookbook author and mother of five incredible grown children. She lives in Cleveland with her husband, Joe, and together, they spend all their free time cooking up a storm and spoiling their grandkids.