Congratulations! You’ve found an incredible girl, lovely lady, wonderful wife (or a combination of all three) and now you want to give her the perfect card with a love message in it just from you. Well, you’ve come to the right place!
There’s obviously no shortage of choices of great cards. And although you’re pretty sure you know what you want to say (because, bless you, you’re an incredibly thoughtful person), you still wouldn’t mind a few clues as to what a woman really wants to hear.
So, we gathered a group of awesome girls, ladies, and wives, and narrowed down their thoughts until we came up with the seven things they can never hear enough. All you need to do now is choose one, two—or all seven—of the main sentiments below that you want to express. Then see how they can be said even better with the examples that follow. Feel free to personalize as much or as little as you want. Add to your great card…and wait for that gorgeous smile to appear!
- You’re now more gorgeous and mesmerizing than ever.
- Hot and sexy doesn’t even begin to describe you!
I appreciate the little things you do.
- It means the world to me when you [insert specific example(s)].
- I probably don’t say it enough, but I really do notice—and appreciate—all the little things you do without any thought of recognition.
You’ll be/You are a great mom.
- You’re going to be the greatest mom in the whole wide world. And beyond.
- I’m so proud to call you the mother of our [child/children]. They’re who they are because of you!
I’m amazed by you.
- I never stop being amazed by how much you do every day. You’re really awesome.
- After watching you multi-task the way you do, I swear you have superpowers. If not, you could’ve fooled me!
You’re perfect for me.
- I think everything about you is perfect in every way.
- I wouldn’t change a single thing about you.
You’re my best friend.
- You’re my best friend…and the greatest love of my life.
- There’s no one I’d rather be with than you.
I love you.
- I’d marry you all over again.
- I won the biggest lottery of all times when I met you!
See? That wasn’t so hard, was it? The trick is to come up with a love message for her that says exactly what’s in your heart in the sincerest of ways and in your own words. Trust us, you’ll totally make her day—and maybe her night, too.
Brought to you by American Greetings in conjunction with Maria Isabella. In addition to writing/editing for American Greetings, Maria is also an award-winning cookbook author and mother of five incredible adult children. She lives in Cleveland with her husband, Joe, and together, they spend all their free time cooking up a storm and spoiling their growing brood of grandkids.