A 50th Anniversary is also known as a Golden Anniversary. Here are a few phrases and tips you can use for writing 50th wedding anniversary sayings:
- Congratulations on fifty years of unforgettable moments.
- To the Happy Couple on their Golden Anniversary.
- I’ll never forget the time…
- Your love is a beautiful example.
- Fifty Years of Love.
- Wishing you happiness.
- Here’s to the two of you!
- We hope to have the kind of marriage you have.
- Your love is something to celebrate.
- Fifty wonderful years!
- Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary.
- Best wishes for a golden couple.
You can share one of your favorite memories of the couple, offer a toast, or tell them you admire them. You can say that they’re an inspiration to everyone who knows them, or simply let them know how wonderful it is to have a love that stands the test of time. No matter what you write, a 50th anniversary message is sure to bring a smile.
Celebrating and acknowledging the golden couple is sure to make their special day even more meaningful.
Maggie Weiss is a writer at American Greetings. Since she was a little girl, she’s been writing greeting cards and has done it professionally since 2004. When she writes anniversary cards, she gets inspiration from her own husband of 16 years, David.