Happy Anniversary Wishes and Quotes for Parents and Couples
Every anniversary is a big deal! Whether it’s the newlyweds’ first year of wedded bliss, that crazy-busy stretch between early couplehood and an empty nest, or a Golden 50th party for two silver-haired sweethearts, love is always a great reason to celebrate. And it’s very thoughtful of you to let them know you remembered with a card.
Of course, writing happy anniversary wishes for a couple adds that special touch and will bring even more joy to their day. But how do you pay tribute to this awesome twosome in just a few lines? And if the happy pair is your parents, there’s so much to say when wishing a happy anniversary to parents!
Well, just like in love, remember to K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simply Sincere) and you can’t go wrong.
ANNIVERSARY QUOTES FOR PARENTS
You’ve had a front-row seat to your parents’ relationship your whole life, and now’s the time to celebrate the highlights. Some ideas to focus on for your parents’ anniversary quotes are gratitude, memories and the lessons they’ve taught you about making love last.
- Thanks, Mom and Dad, for setting an extraordinary example of lifelong love.
- With you two as parents, I’ll always feel like the luckiest kid ever!
- Thanks for showing me year after year what it takes to make love last.
- You two are amazing role models for marriage, parenthood, friendship and love. Thanks for everything!
- Even after all these years, you two still amaze me together. Happy Anniversary!
- Best. Parents. Ever. Love you both so much. Happy Anniversary!
- Thanks for always there for me —and for each other.
- Thanks for filling our Home-Sweet-Home with Lots-o-love!
- Happy Anniversary to my favorite “team” — from your biggest fan. Cheers to
- Because of you two, I’ve learned what true love is made of. Can’t imagine a
greater life lesson.
- One of your greatest legacies is the art of lasting love. Thanks for passing that
- A love like yours is hard to find, but fortunately I know your address.
- With two amazing parents like you, no wonder I turned out so great! Love you
- Your love is like a fairytale. (And, of course, I’m the princess!) Happy anniversary…and ever after.
- You’re the parents all kids hope to have. Don’t know how I got so lucky, but
thank you for being an amazing couple, awesome parents, and two of the best
people I know.
ANNIVERSARY WISHES FOR A COUPLE
Paying a sweet, sincere compliment to the couple is certainly the most popular and preferred anniversary greeting for any stage of a relationship. But you can also be funny, too, as long as the humor’s light and you end on a positive note in your anniversary wishes for a couple.
- Can’t imagine a more perfect pair who deserves a more perfect day!
- Here’s to another chapter of your happily-ever-after!
- Love like yours is the best reason to celebrate.
- Here’s to another year of being an incredible pair.
- It may be your 21st but you’re still as adorable as newlyweds!
- Another year of rockin’ the wedded bliss. Congrats!
- Cutest. Couple. Ever. Hope you have the best anniversary ever, too!
- Wishing a lifetime of love to my all-time favorite couple.
- Cheers to an awesome twosome!
- You two give marriage your all and that’s a wonderful thing to see.
- Hope it’s a day full of happiness, laughter, memories and love.
- With you two, there is no “better half” because you’re both the best!
- Love makes the world go ’round — thanks for doing your part!
- An occasion like this calls for staying up until at least 9:30. Have fun, you crazy lovebirds!
- You two have this marriage thing down pat. What a great skill to master! Congrats!
See? What you write in an anniversary card doesn’t need to be long, it just needs to be sincere. If the couple is special enough to you to remember their anniversary, then just think of them with love and you’ll have no problem expressing what’s in your heart.
Wendy Bomers has been a greeting card writer since the age of ten. Okay, maybe not professionally until her mid-twenties. But way back when kids were planning to be vets and teachers and firemen, Wendy wanted to write cards when she grew up and “make people happy every day.” Now Wendy feels incredibly lucky to be doing just that—helping American Greetings create happiness, laughter, and love every day…for over twenty years and counting!