Anniversary Gift Guide – 50th Anniversary Gift Ideas
Wow! Fifty years of marriage is a huge accomplishment. The first word that comes to mind would have to be congratulations, but there’s so much more to be said to the happy and lucky couple who celebrates this remarkable milestone.
50th Anniversaries mark the passage of time.
Chances are a few things have changed since the couple first got married, and an anniversary is the perfect time to reflect on all the ways not only their relationship has grown over the years, but also the way the world has changed in that time.
Think of everything the couple has faced together over fifty years—ups and downs, children and grandchildren, career changes, travels and more. It’s a great time to reminisce about what first brought them together, their wedding day, and other big moments they’ve had along the way. As you consider what to write, you can think about how far they’ve come, and remember they still have many wonderful moments ahead of them.
Wishes and more.
A 50th Anniversary is also known as a Golden Anniversary. Here are a few phrases and tips you can use for writing 50th wedding anniversary sayings:
- Congratulations on fifty years of unforgettable moments.
- To the Happy Couple on their Golden Anniversary.
- I’ll never forget the time…
- Your love is a beautiful example.
- Fifty Years of Love.
- Wishing you happiness.
- Here’s to the two of you!
- We hope to have the kind of marriage you have.
- Your love is something to celebrate.Â
- Fifty wonderful years!
- Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary.
- Best wishes for a golden couple.
You can share one of your favorite memories of the couple, offer a toast, or tell them you admire them. You can say that they’re an inspiration to everyone who knows them, or simply let them know how wonderful it is to have a love that stands the test of time. No matter what you write, a 50th anniversary message is sure to bring a smile.
Celebrating and acknowledging the golden couple is sure to make their special day even more meaningful.
Maggie Weiss is a writer at American Greetings. Since she was a little girl, she’s been writing greeting cards and has done it professionally since 2004. When she writes anniversary cards, she gets inspiration from her own husband of 16 years, David.
- Gold anniversary clock
- Elegant gold picture frame
- Gold-rimmed toasting flutes
- A poem written in gold ink
- A wedding anniversary greeting from the President, wrapped in gold ribbon
- Gold coin from the U.S. Mint
Yellow Roses: inner joy, happiness, true love
- 50 long-stemmed yellow roses
- Yellow rose petals strewn about
- Yellow rose bush to plant