Christmas Messages for Boyfriend
When Christmas magic’s in the air, love is everywhere!
There is even more to love about Christmas when you have someone special to share it with, and there’s nothing like a cute boyfriend to add a little heat to the holidays. Whether you plan to be snuggling close by the crackling fire, ice-skating side by side, or just out doing some good old-fashioned holiday shopping together, everything about the season feels so much more romantic when you’re doing it together. You can keep the sparks of the season going strong by sending some merry Christmas wishes to the boyfriend who makes any day feel like the most wonderful time of the year.
Every relationship is unique, so Christmas messages to your special guy can vary a lot depending on how long you’ve been together, how serious you are, and how you two communicate with each other. So, it’s up to you to decide what kind of Christmas greeting card message for your boyfriend will work best for the kind of relationship that the two of you share. When you’re together are you fun and flirty? Maybe you want Christmas wishes for your boyfriend to come across as committed and caring. Maybe you’ll want a holiday card to say something sexy, sincere or simple or sweet. There’s no limit to the possible options when it comes to writing the perfect words for your boyfriend at Christmastime!
Here are some sentiments to get you started when you aren’t sure what to write in a Christmas card for your boyfriend:
FUN AND FLIRTY
- Let’s be naughty this year.
- Race you to the mistletoe!
- You’re all I want for Christmas!
- You’re at the top of my “nice” list.
SIMPLE AND SWEET
- So happy to be sharing Christmas with you.
- A boyfriend like you is a Christmas wish-come-true!
- Let’s have ourselves a merry little Christmas.
- I’m dreaming of a sweet little Christmas with you.
- Wishing the best boyfriend the merriest Christmas.
- I hope this is only the start of a lifetime of Christmases together.
- My favorite part of the holiday is spending it with you.
- I love you on Christmas and every day of the year.
- Christmas with you is my favorite thing to do.
Now that you have some ideas to play around with, the real fun begins. Don’t be afraid to put your own personality into your message and really send something straight from your heart. As long as it comes from you, he’s sure to love it.
Sending romantic greeting cards can be the beginning of a beautiful tradition between you and your boyfriend. Here’s wishing the two of you a very merry and magical Christmas and many more love-filled holidays together!
Maggie Weiss has been writing greeting cards for 14 years and still remembers the first time she gave a Christmas gift to a boyfriend. She was in 5th grade, and the gift was a giant Hershey’s kiss.