Professional Christmas Card Messages
‘Tis the season for joy and good wishes! And there’s no reason all the holly jolly greetings you’re sending can’t brighten the lives of the people you work with as well. Who doesn’t love a little more Christmas cheer?
Sharing a holiday card is a great way to spread a little merry around the office during the most wonderful time of the year. But if you’re stuck on what to write, we can help. Whether you need to address a wish to your boss or your employee, a favorite co-worker, or a loyal customer, we have the perfect professional Christmas card messages for you.
So break out the eggnog, put on some holiday tunes, and check your list twice — it’s time to write some merry and bright greetings for the people you see from 9-5 every day!
FOR YOUR BOSS
If you’ve got a great boss, the holidays are the perfect time to say thanks for everything they’ve done all year. And even if your boss isn’t about to make the nice list anytime soon, a heartfelt holiday card can never hurt. Think “Christmas bonus”!
- Everyone should have a boss as nice as you.
- Here’s one more thing to add to your busy schedule — have a happy holiday!
- Thanks for being the kind of boss who makes the office merry and bright all year long!
- Warm wintry wishes for a season filled with every happiness.
- Happy Holidays to someone who’s wonderful to work for.
FOR YOUR CO-WORKER
The best co-workers are like ornaments on the tree — they make your workplace truly fantastic! That means they deserve some serious good wishes this holiday season. Cheers to work friends!
- Your friendship is a real gift to me.
- Thanks for all your help throughout the year.
- Working with you makes everyday seem like a holiday!
- Hope this special season fills your world with joy and wonder.
- May your presents pile as high as the work on your desk!
FOR YOUR EMPLOYEE
Christmas is a time of giving, and that’s why you should be giving thanks for the people who work for you. Like the elves in Santa’s workshop, these folks make your job a whole lot easier by doing great work all throughout the year. Minus all the reindeer poop!
- Congratulations on a successful year!
- Hope you know how appreciated you are at the holidays and always.
- This is the perfect time to thank you for all the good work you do!
- Hope your season is filled with the joy of friends and family.
- Thanks for making my job so much easier this year.
FOR YOUR CLIENT
The holidays can be a serious business. And if you interact with customers, showing your gratitude for them should be as important as crossing items off your holiday to-do list.
- One of the joys of the season is sending warm wishes to our clients.
- Thanks for doing business with us this year.
- Wishing you a warm and wonderful holiday celebration.
- It means so much to have you as a customer.
- We wanted to take this time to tell you how grateful we are to be working with you.
Add a Digital Gift Card
In a rush? No time to visit stores in search of the perfect gift? Pair a digital gift card with a personalized Christmas ecard, for fast delivery to the recipient. Simply select the retailer you’d like to purchase a gift card from then you’ll enter the name and email of the recipient and send. If you’re an AG member you only pay the amount of the egift card. We also have a checkout as guest option for a $1.99 fee. Browse our selection of retailers to choose from including Sephora, Nike, Starbucks, Fandango, Target, and more!
Hope you’re feeling nice (not naughty) after writing out all your professional Christmas wishes! In this season filled with wonder and joy, it’s great to know that we can spread a little more happiness to the people we work with every day.
Lisa Galek has been a greeting card writer for 15 years. She currently lives in Cleveland, Ohio.