Happy Hanukkah Greetings
Is it “Hanukkah” or “Chanukah”? No matter how the holiday is spelled, sending happy Hanukkah greetings is a great way to remind Jewish friends and family members that you’re thinking of them at this special time of year. Illuminating successive lights in a menorah, eating traditional foods, singing prayers and songs, playing the dreidel game, giving gelt (money) and gifts, and enjoying get-togethers are some of the joyous ways Hanukkah is celebrated. Like the lighting of the menorah each night for eight nights, happy Hanukkah wishes bring warmth and love. And because Hanukkah falls in December, Hanukkah ecard messages can also bring wishes for all the best as the calendar year turns over.
Those personal relationships are important to you, but maybe you’re wondering what to write in a Hanukkah card? Hanukkah messages can range from heartfelt and loving to fun and funny!
HERE ARE A FEW IDEAS FOR HANUKKAH GREETING CARD MESSAGES:
- Times we spent together are special memories.
- Family means even more during holidays like Hanukkah.
- You bring joy and light to the world.
- Happy Hanukkah and thank you for everything you do.
- From the first day till the last, I’ll be thinking of you.
- I’m so grateful you’re in my world.
- Wish we could share this Hanukkah together.
- Your love shines through all you do.
- Having a friend like you means so much.
- Wishing you eight days of laughter and love as you celebrate Hanukkah this year.
- Just reminding you you’re special to me at Hanukkah and always.
- Your thoughtful, warm-hearted spirit makes you unique.
- The kindness you show all year is appreciated.
- Enclosing “latkes” love with this!
With so many ways to connect and reasons to do so, sending Hanukkah messages will make you feel as good as the people receiving them. Reach out by writing out your thoughts and spread the light and love of Hanukkah!
Pam Goodwin has been an avid greeting card sender since she could read. With over 35 years of writing and editing experience at American Greetings, she still loves to find the perfect card for an occasion (or just for fun!) and add her own special touch to it. Her rescue dog, Darby, has been photographed twice in the company Photo Studio and appears on some of her very favorite cards.