Christmas messages for wife
Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year, especially when you get to share it with the love of your life. But despite all the joys of the Christmas season (and as wonderful as your wife truly is!), writing that Christmas greeting card can sometimes be a little stressful, right? Well, worry not, because here are a few tips to help you write the perfect Christmas card message for your wife.
- Speak from the heart.
- Don’t be afraid to say something nice.
- Be yourself.
What your wife wants more than anything is to know how you feel. So take the time to write down a few thoughts about what to write in a Christmas card for your wife on a separate sheet of paper, just to get the writing juices flowing. This kind of no-pressure approach will relax you and help you get to the core of what you want to say. Then read what you have and pick out what you like best to write in your card to her. And if you’re worried that it doesn’t sound right, or isn’t poetic, or anything along those lines, don’t give it another thought. Just write like yourself. Your wife married YOU and she’ll appreciate what YOU have to say, exactly how YOU write it.
Okay, but I hear you saying, “That’s great and all, but what about some phrases? Give me some words! Some idea starters!” Okay, here are a few. Just for Christmas…
- This time of year makes me realize how lucky I am to share my life with you.
- Christmas makes me look back on the great year we had and think about all we have to look forward to. And when I do, I feel even more grateful for this moment right now.
- I love this time of year so much. And I love you even more.
- It really is the most wonderful time of the year, because I get to share it with you.
- Every year seems more merry and bright than the one before.
- Spending Christmas with you reminds me how lucky I am to be married to you.
- Can’t imagine spending Christmas without you, and so glad I don’t have to.
- I loved you yesterday. I love you today. I’ll love you forever.
- You’re still my favorite gift.
- You’re at the top of my Christmas wish list.
- I’m so lucky that I have you to meet under the mistletoe.
- Merry Christmas to the reason I feel merry and bright every day. I love you.
- You’re all the present I need.
These are just a list of phrases. I hope they help! I know that when I write something to my wife, I just want to be sure that she feels appreciated: for everything she does and how incredible of a wife and person she is. I want her to know how grateful I am to share my life with her. Because when it comes down to it, all the good things in our life begin with our wives, and that’s why writing this card is so important to us.
Spread the joy and love you have in your heart with your wife, and she will be full of all kinds of holiday cheer!
Greg Vovos has been married longer than he’s been writing greeting cards. And he’s grateful to be married to his amazing wife, because that’s where all his inspiration comes from.