CHRISTMAS MESSAGES FOR SON
Christmastime is way more fun when you share it with your awesome son!
Christmas is all about family, and anyone with a son will tell you what an important part they play in the home. Whether your son is still a little boy or just a kid at heart, having a boy adds lots of joy to the holiday season.
When it comes to thinking of the perfect Christmas wish to write for your son, it’s natural to think back to Christmases past. Maybe a nostalgic message where you talk about favorite memories is the perfect way to let him know he’ll always be in your heart.
If you’d rather focus on today, then remember that every guy loves to hear words of praise. Take a minute to think about all the ways your son has grown and all the he has become. Reflect on what makes him special. Is he a great worker? Maybe he’s a terrific dad, husband, and family man. Does he help out, come by, or call home to check on you? Does he have a great sense of humor? Think about the ways your son shines. A Christmas card message for your son is a great time to compliment him, tell him how much he means, and let him know you’re proud of him.
When thinking about what to write for your son’s Christmas card, you might want to also consider his family or significant other and include them in your wishes. Cards are also a great way to connect with a son who you may not get to celebrate with in person.
There are literally thousands of things you can say to your son in a holiday card. Here are just a few ideas to get you started.
- You are a part of so many of our family’s wonderful Christmas memories.
- Remember when you used to stay up late listening for Santa’s sleigh?
- Merry Christmas to the amazing son who made me believe in Christmas magic.
- All the things I loved about you then are the same things I love about you now.
Words of Praise:
- You’re a terrific son, a wonderful dad, and a great guy — you make me merry, joyful, and proud every day.
- At Christmastime and always, I love the way you make your dreams come true.
- Seeing you makes any holiday happier.
- This Christmas I’m grateful to have a son who’s kind, caring, and strong.
- Son you’re definitely on the “nice” list for taking such good care of your entire family.
Son With His Own Family:
- No matter how far apart we are this Christmas, a special son like you is always close in heart.
- Christmas is a great reminder of what’s most important in life — no wonder we thought of you.
- Merry Christmas to the people who fill our lives with love, laughter and happiness.
No one knows or loves your son quite like you, and that’s sure to come across in any message you write. Hope you can connect with all of your favorite people this holiday season.
Maggie Weiss is a writer at American Greetings and has an awesome son she loves with all her heart.