Christmas Messages For Girlfriend
Christmas is definitely one of the most wonderful times of year, and you want to be sure your girlfriend feels not only merry and bright, but also appreciated for all the joy she brings to your life. And there’s no better way to do that than by writing a special, heartfelt message in your Christmas card to her. But you probably know that already, which is why you’re reading this right now.
If you’re worried about what to write in a Christmas card for your girlfriend, don’t be. You already know what to write. The key is to be yourself, speak from the heart, and take advantage of this opportunity to tell her something special. Because, really, what else is a card for?
Also, if you’re concerned that what you write isn’t “poetic” enough or “good enough,” again don’t worry. If you wrote it, she’ll love it. One tip that might help though is to think about her before you start writing and then jot down a few phrases about her — how she makes you feel, things you admire about her, a favorite memory from the year. Before you know it, you’ll have a list to pick from. This low-pressure approach will help get the creative juices flowing, and then without realizing it, you’ll be ready to write a sentiment that will take her breath away.
Still, with all that said, I know you might have come here for some possible phrases, not just writing tips. Feel free to use these phrases or just let them inspire you. Whatever works best! Here goes…
Heartfelt Christmas messages to your girlfriend
- Being with you is the best gift of all.
- As long as I have you, my Christmas will always be merry and bright.
- I feel especially grateful at this time of year. And you are at the top of the list of reasons why.
- What I want for Christmas begins and ends with you.
- You are the most wonderful part of the most wonderful time of year.
- Just when I thought I couldn’t love this time of year more, I get to spend it with you.
- I already got everything I wanted for Christmas the moment I met you.
- You bring joy to my world all year long!
- Meet me under the mistletoe. I’ll be the guy wearing the bow.
- I see you’re on the naughty list…Perfect.
- I can’t wait to find you under the mistletoe.
- All I want for Christmas is you. And by you, I mean ALL of you!
- Just you. You are all I need.
So with those phrases and all the Christmas joy in your heart, you’re ready to write your girlfriend something truly meaningful, something fun, or something meaningful AND fun! Tell her how much she means, share a memory, an inside joke, and then sign off with something special from your heart. Do that and you’re certain to make this her best Christmas yet!
Greg Vovos has been writing greeting cards for about 10 years. His days of sending greeting cards to girlfriends ended when he married his beautiful wife, but he definitely gives her a card every Christmas!
Add a Digital Gift Card
In a rush? No time to visit stores in search of the perfect gift? Pair a digital gift card with a personalized Christmas ecard, for fast delivery to the recipient. Simply select the retailer you’d like to purchase a gift card from then you’ll enter the name and email of the recipient and send. If you’re an AG member you only pay the amount of the egift card. We also have a checkout as guest option for a $1.99 fee. Browse our selection of retailers to choose from including Sephora, Nike, Starbucks, Fandango, Target, and more!