Christmas messages for husband
The perfect greeting card words for your favorite guy at your favorite time of year.
Christmas makes people think about love, home, happiness and family. And there’s no one who embodies these thoughts more than a wonderful husband. For all the ways he’s there and all the ways he cares, Christmas is the time to let him know how much comfort and joy he adds to your world every day.
A greeting card is a simple, thoughtful way to convey your feelings. Aren’t sure what to say in a Christmas card for your husband? There are lots of ways to get started. You can think about the year you’ve shared together and write about that. You can write up a list of the reasons you love him and are thankful for him. You can write about all the hopes and dreams you have for your future together. Still not sure what to say to your husband in a Christmas card? What tone feels right to you? Here are some other suggestions to get your pen moving:
Heartfelt and sincere
- Your love is the sweetest gift ever.
- Merry Christmas to the love of my life.
- You’re the best husband in the world and I love you more than ever.
- I love the life we’ve made together.
- I believe in Christmas. I believe in love. I believe in us.
- Our family, our love, our life — what more could I want for Christmas?
Sweet and simple
- Your love keeps me warm on cold winter nights.
- Wrapped up in your arms is my favorite place to be.
- Let’s make time for the two of us.
- You’re the best, and I’m the luckiest.
Light and filled with love
- I fa la la la love you!
- You and me and mistletoe. That’s a merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to a guy who’s the whole package.
- Merry Christmas, Deer.
So you see there are lots of ways to get started. Take some time to think about what your husband means to you. Make it specific to your life, your family, and the incredible guy you married. Think about what you’d like to say to your husband, and also about what you think he’d like to hear. Any message that comes from the heart, it’s sure to be appreciated.
So tell him he’s your hero. Tell him how much you love his laugh. Thank him for being the kind of dad who’ll stay up past midnight assembling toys. Promise him there are other things worth staying up for, too. Cuddle up in the coziness of the life you’ve built together, and have a happy holiday with your honey!
Maggie Weiss loves writing romantic greeting cards and still says the day she married her husband was the best day of her life.