She’s a pretty amazing woman/lady/girl in your life. Maybe she’s your mom, wife, daughter, cousin, girlfriend, yoga instructor, hairdresser, etc., etc. You get the point. She’s anyone who’s touched your life—and probably even your heart—in an extra-special way.
Since her birthday’s coming up, you’d really like to show her just how much you care by getting her a nice card and including a personal note in it just from you. But where to begin? What should you write? What should you say? How to say it best?
No worries. We’re here to save the day!
As experts in the social expression industry, American Greetings knows a thing or two about sharing your innermost thoughts and feelings with others. So sneak a peek at the examples we’ve compiled for you below—then get started in wishing her the happiest birthday ever!
Sweet Birthday Messages for Her
- Wishing you a birthday as sweet and lovely as you.
- Every day with you is a celebration! Happy birthday, [Name]!
- Hope your special day is full of the sweetest, happiest moments.
Cute Birthday Messages for Her
- Here’s to happiness, laughter, and love on your birthday…plus all year long!
- Wishing you the funnest, awesomest birthday of all, [Name]!
- Blow your candle, make a wish, and may all your dreams come true!
Funny Birthday Messages for Her
- Whether you’re princess for a day or queen for a day, just make sure it’s for a full 24 hours. You deserve to be pampered every minute, all birthday long!
- Don’t worry about blowing out all those candles on your cake. I’ve already asked the Fire Department to be on standby. Happy birthday, my ancient friend!
- I’ll be toasting you on your birthday with the best wine from the year you were born. You know, vintage. And fine.
Romantic Birthday Messages for Her
- Happy birthday to the only one who completes me: you!
- I want to list all the reasons I love you in this card. Sadly, there’s just not enough room. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
- You’re my one and only, forever and ever. Happy birthday, honey!
Happy Birthday Quotes for Her
- “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” —Lucille Ball
- “Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.” —Lucy Larcom
- “I think all this talk about age is foolish. Every time I’m one year older, everyone else is, too.” —Gloria Swanson
- “Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant, unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine.” —Joan Collins
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” —Oprah Winfrey
You see? There’s a thought starter for just about every “her” in your life. Wish her the best, and she’ll forever treasure your kind words.
In addition to writing/editing for American Greetings, Maria Isabella is also an award-winning cookbook author and mother of five incredible adult children. She lives in Cleveland with her husband, Joe, and together, they spend all their free time cooking up a storm and spoiling their growing brood of grandkids!