What To Write: 30th Birthday Wishes
Turning 30 is a big deal. It’s the transition from your 20s to what most people consider adulthood. (Although those of us who are past 30 might argue with that!) You might be unsure what to write in a 30th birthday card — should it be sentimental, light-hearted, emotional, funny? Well, keep reading, and hopefully you’ll gain some inspiration on what to say to make the perfect 30th birthday message.
30th birthday messages for daughter and son
You’re probably thinking, how did they grow up so quickly and where did all the time go?! You can use their birthday card as a way to tell them how much they mean to you.
- I’m so proud of you and everything you’ve accomplished so far!
- Can’t wait to see where the year ahead takes you.
- I loved you then and I love you even more now that 30 years have passed.
- I might not say it a lot, but I’m so proud that you’re my daughter/son.
- Wishing you a year filled with everything you deserve.
30th birthday messages for brother and sister
You might have gotten into your fair share of arguments growing up, but now is the perfect time to remind them they are loved.
- I’m so happy that you’re in my life.
- Wishing you the happiest birthday ever — you deserve it!
- I hope you know how lucky I am to have you as a brother.
- I’m so proud to be able to call you my sister.
- We’re so lucky to be able to share so many memories together.
- You’re an inspiration and you deserve everything happy on your birthday!
30th birthday messages for husband and wife
The love of your life is turning 30, so use this opportunity to tell them one more time, just how important they are to you.
- I love everything we share and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
- You make every day happier and I love you so much.
- I don’t know where I’d be without you and your love.
- Celebrating you on your birthday and want you to know how important you are to me.
30th birthday messages for friend
Whether it’s making fun of your friend for being older than you or simply wanting to wish them well,
celebrating them on their birthday is a must!
- You don’t look at day over 29.
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays and everything you can dream of!
- Amazing friends like you deserve amazing birthdays. Happy 30th!
- Here’s to 30 more years of fabulous you.
And, if you’re in need of even more inspiration, here are some 30th birthday quotes to get you started:
- “At thirteen, you were officially a teenager. At twenty one, you were officially an adult. But at thirty, you are unofficially old!” —Unknown
- “When you’re a teenager, all you want to do is buy beer. But once you hit 30, all you want to do is get carded!” —Carrie, Sex and the City
- “When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents.” —Blair Sabol
Hi! I’m Ashley Nard and I’ve been an Editor at American Greetings since 2012. Before that, I was a high school English teacher, but I “retired” after reading Romeo and Juliet one too many times. My favorite things include peanut M&Ms, mermaids, and making my birthday a week-long celebration.