What To Write In A Birthday Card For Him
You’ve got a guy, a dude, a fella, a man in your life. He, whoever he is, has a birthday. When you have a birthday message for him, you want it to be special. Is it your buddy’s birthday? Your brother’s? Maybe it’s your son’s birthday. Perhaps funny birthday wishes or cute birthday quotes will be on the printed card. But what about the part you sign? Make each of the men in your life know how special he is to you to you, by including a personal birthday message for him.
- Hope your birthday is just like you…totally freaking awesome.
- Wishing you a birthday that’s just as wonderful as you are!
- Everybody has birthdays. You just wear yours better than most!
- You were born, and the world became a better place.
- I’ll be thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you all your favorite things.
- From beginning to end, hope this birthday is your happiest ever.
- This wish is for your birthday. The love is for the whole year.
- Wishing you a happy and healthy year ahead!
- I’m glad we’re friends. I think the others were scared. Happy Birthday!
- It’s your birthday, kick back and have a good one – you deserve it!
- Cheers to you on your birthday!
- Nothing says “Happy Birthday” like a card that says “Happy Birthday.” Deep — I know!
- Give yourself a punishing manly back-slap and pretend it’s from me.
- You’re not older – you're just more distinguished.
- Blow out your candles before the fire truck shows up!
- Do you know why old men wear black socks with sandals? Well, you’re one year closer to finding out.
- I remembered your birthday and forgot your age. You’re welcome.
All the wonderful men in your life are gifts to be celebrated. Be sure to let them know how you feel. (And now you can put it in writing!)
Brian P. Cleary is a senior writer-editor in the digital division of American Greetings. He started his life in greeting cards 35 years ago, and has written in verse and prose ranging from a prayer to a pun. He is also an author of 53 children’s books, selling more than 3 million copies.