What to Write: Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend
Whether you are totally, completely and ridiculously in love feeling happy and grateful for a lasting and loving relationship or you’re just feeling fun and flirty, it can be challenging to come up with birthday wishes for your boyfriend.
Here are some birthday card messages for your boyfriend to get you started:
Not ready for the “L” word:
- You’re the best. …and I’m the luckiest!
- Close to you is where I always want to be.
- I’d love to have your hand in mine right now ’cause that would mean that the rest of you wasn’t far away!
- I don’t know what I can possibly give you for your birthday.
You’ve already got me!
- I made a wish and you came true.
- Every time I see you smile, I fall a little more.
- There’s no better feeling than knowing my boyfriend is my best friend.
- I wish time could stop when I’m in your arms because it’s the best feeling ever.
- You have no idea how much happiness you brought into my life
- For me, “happy hour” is any hour we spend together!
Love, love, love
- I love you to the moon and back xoxo
- Just when I think I couldn’t love you more than I already do… I do.
- In my heart —that’s where you are, today and always.
- I love you. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me!
- Birthday Love to My Bae
Sweet and sexy
- You’re sexy, you’re sweet, and simply irresistible. Just wanted to tell you how crazy I am about you.
- It’s your birthday, and I’d like to hug you and squeeze you and kiss you, etc. Especially the etc.!
- Happy Birthday to my Hottie xoxo
- Another year older, another year hotter! Happy Birthday, Sweetie!
- If you think you’re getting this card because you’re cute and so sexy, you’re so right!
You’ll put a smile in his special day if you write a loving message to let him know how much happiness he brings into your life.
As an editor, author, and longtime archivist of literary treasures, Caroline has over 30 years of experience in the social expression industry. Her childhood love of words led her to complete a B.A. and M.A. in English from the University of Dayton and author ten children’s books for Golden Books and Disney. Caroline’s beloved family and enduring friendships are the inspiration for many of the cards she writes.