Anniversary gift guide - 27th anniversary
Traditional 27th anniversary gift ideas: entertainment
Modern 27th anniversary gift ideas: sculpture
A 27-year marriage may take a lot of work, but every happy couple knows that having fun together is just as important! Of course, two busy lives don’t always leave a lot of room for planning extra-special date nights, so the traditional gift of entertainment is meant to take care of that. Whether it’s dinner and a movie, seeing a local band or concert, tickets to a live theatre performance, or something more creative (like a basket of date night ideas!), ‘Year 27’ is all about having fun.
But remember, your idea of great entertainment is not always someone else’s. So if the honored couple prefers snuggling up on the couch to binge-watch a favorite series over a night on the town, keep that in mind. The modern gift of sculpture might be a more appropriate present for those who like staying in or hosting others at home. Or, brighten the day and the room with a bouquet of Gerbera daisies, this year’s anniversary flower that symbolizes cheerfulness. Choose from a large variety of vibrant colors to say “Bravo!” to 27 years and wish many more encores to come.
- Boxed set of favorite TV or movie series
- Combination dinner-and-movie gift cards
- Tickets to a live performance/event
- T-shirt/memorabilia of favorite movie/show
- DIY “Movie Night” gift basket (in popcorn bowl)
- Retro popcorn popper
Gerber Daisy: purity, optimism, cheerfulness
- Basket of flowers with a soundtrack CD tucked in
- Seed packets, watering can, and waterproof music speaker
- Daisy illustrated, personalized playing cards (one deck for each!)